NXTGEN are recruiting a Treasury Manager for one of Peterborough’s most impressive success stories. The organisation has an incredible history and continues to innovate and disrupt in it’s chosen markets. As Treasury Manager, you will play a key role in the reporting of cash activities for the business, utilising Excel models to understand future cash position and have greater control of liquidity. You will have significant interaction with both internal and external stakeholders including banks and lenders communication and engagement will be vital to succeed within this role. The Treasury Manager will also continue to monitor financial transactions for the business, providing ongoing reports to senior management on cash position and debt facilities. The successful candidate will also have plenty off opportunity to add value to the business through the review and design of reporting processes, within a business that prides itself on continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
* Management of day to day cash activities, ensuring all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported on
* Cashflow forecasting for the business, modelling out future scenarios to understand any short and long term funding requirements
* Fixed Asset accounting and depreciation reporting
* Support the management of relationships with banks and lenders
* Support the review and re-design of financial controls to ensure compliance with governance requirements
The successful candidate will ideally be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Experience gained within Treasury or cash management would be significantly advantageous but candidates with more of an FP&A background who have also been involved with cash management and forecasting are also encouraged to apply. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent Excel skills and the ability to review large volumes of financial data, whilst also manipulating financial models to understand longer term scenario’s. Any experience gained in refinancing and debt management would be significantly advantageous but not essential. It is expected that the role will develop to take on additional team management responsibilities so any prior experience leading small teams would be advantageous.