NXTGEN are recruiting a Senior Payroll Administrator for an exciting and rapidly expanding technology company in Cambridge. The organisation continues to go from strength to strength, increasing head count globally which is adding to the size and complexity of the Payroll. As Senior Payroll Administrator, you will work closely with the Payroll Manager to process end to end Payroll whilst also producing reports for HMRC. The role will also take responsibility for the processing of all expenses and employee benefits, adding to the variation in daily tasks.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
– Responsibility for the processing of assigned payrolls for UK and international staff (c1000 employees)
– Prepare tax reconciliation reports as and when required and accurately track changes to employee Tax codes
– Prepare all new starters and leaver forms and assist the ongoing preparation of P60, P11d’s and P45’s
– Submit all RTI reports when required
– Process employee pensions, ensuring all payments are made in an accurately and timely manner
– Review expenses claims and process accordingly, reporting on expenditure for management teams
– Provide continued training and support to Payroll Assistants
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience processing large payrolls and will be confident deputising for Payroll Manager when required. Any prior experience with International payroll is highly desirable but not essential. Candidates will be confident with statutory reporting tasks including RTI submissions and will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of P60/P11d’s as well as UK Payroll legislation. Prior experience with Sage Payroll is also highly desirable but not essential.
For the successful candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of Cambridge’s most exciting and successful technology companies.