NXTGEN have a fantastic opportunity for a Reward Manager to join a global market leader based in Peterborough. This brand new position will support the Finance and HR functions with the review of all compensation and benefits strategy to ensure remuneration packages are both competitive and attractive. You will work closely with the senior leadership team on all role bench marking, reviewing information from both internal and external sources before influencing compensation based decisions. As the senior figure within Reward, you will have significant strategic involvement with responsibility for identifying ways to ensure employees are incentivised to maintain high levels of staff retention, whilst also attracting high calibre individuals for new opportunities. This will include reviewing reward schemes to ensure they remain fit for purpose and ahead of local competitors. As Reward Manager you will also take on the responsibility for the review and submission of all payroll data to third party providers, ensuring Payroll is submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
* Ownership for the payroll process, collating and analysing all Payroll data before submitting to the external payroll provider
* Take responsibility for all salary reviews, bench marking with similar internal and external positions. This will also include the review of internationally based posts
* Review all gender pay data and submit findings as required
* Review all short and long term employee incentives, modelling out the potential financial cost to the business dependant on performance criteria
* Review and recommend any changes to current benefits and incentive scheme as required
The successful candidate will ideally have significant prior experience in a similar reward or Payroll/Benefits focused role. A reward/CIPD qualification would be highly desirable but it is not essential. You will need to demonstrate excellent Excel and Data skills given the high volumes of analysis within this position. Candidates will need to be effective communicators and will be confident dealing with senior leadership and executive teams on a regular basis. Prior experience gained within an internationally trading business would be highly desirable given the complex nature of the organisation. A passion for delivering continuous improvement and identify opportunities for process efficiencies is also advantageous given the organisations passion and desire to be best in class.