NXTGEN are currently working with a market leading agricultural business in Ipswich to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will report into the Finance Team Leader and will form part of a high volume Purchase Ledger function, ensuring that invoices are process accurately and efficiently whilst maintain ledger integrity.
– Supplier statement reconciliation
– Supplier management, dealing with queries and supplying accurate details for payment runs
– Processing and reconciling bank accounts
– Processing and coding high volumes of invoices
– Ad Hoc Duties to support the Finance Team Leader
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a high volume Purchase Ledger environment and will have experience of working to strict time constraints. An AAT qualification is desirable but not essential to be considered for this role. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to manage client relationships. Strong experience with Excel would be beneficial (Pivot Table, V-Lookups).