NXTGEN Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a client based north of Norwich to find a purchase ledger on a 6-month fixed term contract. You will be joining a well-established team and will play a key role in supporting the Purchase ledger function. For the right candidate there is a possibility for the contract to be extend or made permanent
The business has exceeded all expectations coming out of lockdown and have a promising future ahead. The business is expecting to grow substantially over the coming months/ years and this role presents and exciting time for you to get a foot in the door and be part of that journey.
The main duties are:
* Processing purchase orders, invoices and payments
* Creating new suppliers accounts,
* Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries as required
* Entering of supplier invoices in a prompt and timely manner
* Producing month end BACS reports
* Reconciling supplier statements to supplier ledger accounts
* Processing employee expense claims
* Processing credit card statements
If you have prior experience with a purchase ledger role or similar and are seeking a role for an immediate start, then I would like to hear form you. My client is looking to speak with short noticed and immediately available candidates who are able to work in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a high performing team. Apply today!