NXTGEN are looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Assistant to join a successful and progressive Chartered Accountants based near Diss. The successful Payroll Assistant will join an expanding and high performing team who will work within a supportive and fast paced environment processing clients payroll. As Payroll Assistant, you will be responsible for processing end to end payroll duties for a broad ranging client portfolio and will manage all client queries that arise.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Processing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for clients
– Calculate all auto enrolment payments and ensure these are reported on efficiently
– Support production of reports for HMRC including RTI submissions
– Responsibility for P11d/P45/P60 production
– Manage any client employee queries in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience gained in an Accountancy practice/Bureau environment but isn’t essential if you have the relevant payroll experience. Candidates will need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of UK legislation and Auto Enrolment. Good IT skills are also desirable and candidates will need to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external parties, upholding the values of the firm.