NXTGEN are working with a global employer based in Peterborough to recruit a Payroll Administrator on an initial 12 month FTC, forming part of a highly successful and very capable team. As Payroll Administrator you will play a key role in the department, managing a large and complex payroll, with staff based across the UK. Supporting the Group Payroll Manager, you will be tasked with running end to end payroll, managing all HMRC submissions, pension calculations and statutory payments.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Manage your own payroll from start to finish efficiently
– Calculate SSP, SMP & SPP
– Issue all relevant information to HMRC including all RTI reporting
– Process and produce P11d, P60 and P45’s
– Support with Payroll system improvements and upgrades when required
– Dealing with payroll queries in a timely manner
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience working in a fast-paced business, preferably with prior experience of managing a large payroll. Candidates will need to demonstrate end to end skills with communication key given the pace and complex nature of the business. A CIPP qualification would also be advantageous.
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to join a market-leading employer with an excellent reputation for developing, supporting, and progressing employees.