NXTGEN is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join an award-winning accountancy firm based in Norwich. This new role is a result of continued growth and will become part of an expanding, high performing team. As Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for processing end to end payroll for a diverse range of clients and will manage any client queries that arise.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Processing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for clients
– Calculate all auto enrolment payments and ensure these are reported on efficiently
– Support production of reports for HMRC including RTI submissions
– Responsibility for P11d/P45/P60 production
– Manage any client employee queries in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience gained in an Accountancy practice/Bureau environment. Candidates will need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of UK legislation and Auto Enrolment. Good IT skills are also desirable and candidates will need to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external parties, upholding the values of the firm.