NXTGEN are pleased to be working with a well-known Norfolk Client, based to the west of Norwich. My client is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join a growing team. Due to the company’s success over the last 18 months, the payroll department is growing as are other areas within the business. You will be joining a very close-knit payroll team where you will enjoy going to work day to day. Everyone who I have spoken with in the business can not speak highly enough about staff wellbeing. In addition to this, the business is keen to see people develop and promotes a progressive working environment.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Calculate all auto enrolment payments and ensure these are reported on efficiently
– Support production of reports for HMRC including RTI submissions
– 50 individual payrolls to run paying c7500 temporary workers per week.
– Responsibility for P11d/P45/P60 production
– Manage any client employee queries in a timely and efficient manner
– Adhoc administrative duties
If your currently working in accounts and perhaps like the sound of this role or have payroll experience then I would like to speak with you. The company I am working for offer some fantastic incentives which is only adding to the attraction of this company.
Get in touch with me today.