NXTGEN are currently recruiting a Finance Manager on a Part Time basis (25 hours) for a successful Educational Institution based in Bury St Edmunds. The Organisation is committed to enhancing the learning environment for pupils and teachers alike and the successful candidate will join a very forward thinking environment. As Finance Manager you will take charge of the day to day running of the Finance function and will be required to manage both your own workload and that of the Finance team.
– Managing the full budgeting process, monitoring income vs expenditure
– Ensure all invoicing is processed onto the financial management system
– Responsibility of all monies received are processed and banked and receipts are issued appropriately
– Maintaining financial records, checking bank statements and preparing cash statements
– Production and reporting of financial statements to senior management
– Maintaining cash flow and prepare annual balance sheets for audit
The successful candidate will ideally be Fully AAT qualified or Part qualified CIMA/ACCA however strong QBE candidates will also be considered. Candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate strong Excel skills, and will be competent with Pivot Tables and V-Lookups. Prior experience using Oracle or SIMS is highly desirable as is working within the Educational sector. Experience of managing a team is also highly desirable. Flexible working hours are available for the right candidate.