NXTGEN have been asked to partner with a Food Manufacturing company based in South Norfolk to facilitate in the search for a Management Accountant. The company have continued their success over the last couple of years and show no signs of slowing down. This new role has been created due to the growth of the company and is the result of the businesses success. My company have a very close knit team and seek and individual who share this same team mentality.
You will have had prior experience in working for a food manufacturer and a role of a similar nature. You will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and will play a key role in the operational decisions within the business. You will be tasked with providing reports and commentary to senior managers within the company. This role is ideal for someone who is commercially minded and has aspirations to support with driving the operational performance of the business.
* Completion of Monthly management accounts
* Management reporting on profitability
* Producing and reporting on annual budgets for the business.
* Analysis of budgets, forcasts and P&L
* Providing financial support to Commercial & Operational Management whilst also producing reports to Senior Management
* Reviewing Operational KPIs (including labour efficiency and material variances)
* Provide product costing’s for all existing/on-going products, and new products / tenders.
* Identifying areas for cost savings.
* Analysis of ad-hoc reports to support Department Heads
The successful candidate will ideally be fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Candidates will need to demonstrate good Excel skills and will be confident analysing large volumes of data. Excellent communication skills will be key to succeeding in this role given the need to build strong working relationships with colleagues working in Operational teams. Prior experience gained within Manufacturing, Food or FMCG is highly desirable.