NXTGEN are recruiting a Management Accountant for an established business based in Brandon. You will be joining the business at an exciting time working within their growing finance team, supporting the FC with all aspects of the Management Accounts preparation. As Management Accountant, you will take responsibility for the month end close, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow forecasts and overheads.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Production of month end Management Accounts and analysis
– Produce balance sheet reconciliations
– Complete VAT and CIS returns in a timely manner
– Produce weekly cash flow and forecasts
– Support the FC with the supervision of junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will ideally be a studying towards (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), OBE candidates with the relevant experience are also encouraged to apply. Candidates will need to demonstrate good Excel skills including the ability to use V-Lookups and Pivots. Any experience gained within a Manufacturing, Engineering or FMCG environment would also be advantageous.