NXTGEN have a fantastic Management Accountant role for a leading and expanding group based in Norwich. This is an excellent opportunity with great diversity and the successful candidate will be joining a high performing team within an ambitious and forward thinking business. As Management Accountant, you will form part of the group Finance team supporting with both the statutory and management reporting requirements, delivering key financial information to the business that will ultimately drive business decisions. Given the complex nature of the organisation, the Management Accountant will also work closely with a number of key stakeholders across the business to drive improvements and further growth.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Delivery of month end close with accompany commentary on variances
– Review large data sets to understand current financial performance vs plan, identifying opportunities for commercial growth
– Support statutory accounting close and group consolidation as well as year end close
– Preparation of VAT returns
– Cash reporting and reconciliation of bank accounts
The successful candidate will ideally be a finalist or recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with a commercial mindset and passion for what they do. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and a confidence to work with a range of stakeholders across a complex business. Strong Excel skills and an analytical mindset will be key given the volume of data sources. For the successful candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader.