NXTGEN are working with an established employer based near Dereham as they recruit a Management Accountant. The role will play an active role in delivering the month end accounts, supporting the Finance Manager with the production of commercial reports for the wider business. As Management Accountant, you will also review and maintain the integrity of the ledgers and support cash management activities.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Production of the month end Management Accounts, including variance analysis
– Provide support to the Finance Manager with the budgets and forecasts
– Work with business unit managers to give insight on financial performance
– Balance Sheet Reconciliation’s
– Ad hoc support to the Finance team during busy periods
The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified with prior experience with management accounts, or will be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification. Good Excel skills will be key within the role given the volume of financial analysis required. Candidates will also need a proactive approach and will be comfortable working in a fast paced and changeable environment.