NXTGEN are supporting a fantastic global business in their search for an Internal Audit Manager as a result of a recent promotion. This is a substantial role that will see the successful candidate work across the business in it entirety, supporting all subsidiaries across the EMEA region. As Internal Audit Manager, you will take ownership for the delivery of the internal Audit plan, taking responsibility for all aspects of financial control design, testing and risk assessment.
Given the business partnering nature of this role, you will also be responsible for ensuring subsidiary business are adhering to Financial Control frameworks set out by the group and parent company, working with site leads to maintain compliance levels. As a result, It is expected that the role will require up to 50% travel across the EMEA region, so candidates will need to be flexible in approach to meet the needs of the role and business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Completion of Audit fieldwork across the EMEA region, identifying opportunities for improvements/process change
– Work with the Head of Internal Audit to plan and deliver the annual audit in accordance with group guidelines
– Deliver on changes identified as part of the Audit reviews, working with site leads to ensure smooth transition to new processes
– Play a key part in group projects, providing technical accounting advice when required
– Continue to review and monitor financial control framework to ensure it’s fit for purposes and delivers alongside global audit strategy
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) or a qualified Internal Auditor (IIA or equivalent). Prior experience gained within Big 4 or a global/corporate business is highly desirable given the complex nature of the organisation and any experience working internationally would also be advantageous. Experience with ERP or systems Audits is also desirable with knowledge of Dynamics AX highly advantageous.
For the successful candidate this role presents an opportunity to work for a global market leader with fantastic progression and development opportunities.