NXTGEN are exclusively supporting a high growth and rapidly scaling tech company based in London to recruit an interim Tax Manager on an initial 3-6 month contract. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will take the lead on all Tax reporting requirements including both direct and indirect taxes, whilst also identifying potential tax risks. As Interim Tax Manager, your initial focus will centre around Tax relief claims, ensuring the business is maximising the scheme’s available to them whilst also identifying any other suitable grants. With the organisation growing both organically and through acquisition, there could also be the opportunity to support with M&A tax planning and business integrations.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Preparing corporate and deferred tax calculations for statutory fillings
– Review all Tax relief claims and act as the main point of contact for HMRC queries
– Take ownership for international tax fillings and transfer pricing
– Provide insight and support with potential M&A opportunities and business integrations, highlighting all tax considerations
– Lead on all ad hoc Tax projects
The successful candidate will ideally be fully qualified (ACA/CTA/ACCA or equivalent) and will be available to interview and commence work at short notice. You will have an excellent knowledge of all UK Tax legislation, with any US Tax experience significantly advantageous. Prior experience working within Big 4 would also be highly desirable but not essential. Candidates will ideally be confident in both Direct and Indirect Tax as well as an demonstrating an understanding for global tax risk. Given the rapid growth within the business, it is expected that this contract could lead to further project work for the right candidate.