NXTGEN have an immediate requirement for an Interim Finance Analyst to join a leading Housing Association based near Central London for an initial period of 3 months. As Finance Analyst you will work closely with the Finance Manager to support year end projects and assist with year-end close down and associated reporting.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Assist with the year end audit
* Ad-Hoc year end project support to the Finance Manager
* Supporting with the production of the Management Accounts, with accompanying variance analysis
* Delivery of cash flow forecast for multiple business units, providing insight on current cash performance and position
* Provide analysis to aid key decision making process based on performance vs plan
* Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
The successful candidate will ideally be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent). However, candidates qualified by experience who can demonstrate strong analyst or commercial finance experience will also be considered. Candidates will demonstrate excellent Excel skills and will be confident in data manipulation. An inquisitive mind and a desire to understand the key mechanics of a business will be key to succeeding in this role. Demonstrable experience in effective business partnering through the challenging/influencing of stakeholders is also essential.