NXTGEN has a truly unique and fantastic Head of Financial Planning & Analysis role with a global market leader based in Peterborough. This new role comes at a time of growth and success, with the Head of FP&A playing a pivotal role in the delivery of key business objectives. As Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will take the day to day lead on all FP&A activities, ensuring that all month end, budgeting and forecasting requirements are delivered across the group to the highest possible quality. What makes this role unique is the opportunity to lead on a variety of projects, make a real difference and add value, working for a business that is open to change to keep ahead in it’s market. The role will be ideally suited to someone who has a passion for influencing and driving change, whilst delivering quality MI to the business.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
– Line management of the central FP&A function, delivering quality MI, budgeting and forecasting across the group
– Design and develop Financial models used across the Group team, giving the business the tools required to track performance vs plan and other commercial insight reports
– Ensure that all group submissions are delivered in a timely manner, working closely with business units leads to collate all required data and information
– Lead on the annual budgeting and forecasting cycle, working closely with Global department leads to set medium and long term financial objectives
– Deliver on continuous improvement projects and work closely with financial system leads to ensure reporting and functionality meets the needs of the business
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), with significant post qualified experience working within FP&A. Candidates will demonstrate prior experience delivering on projects, taking the lead and working across departments to ensure business needs are met. You will need a passion for adding value, identifying opportunities for process efficiencies and improvements, whilst ensuring the all financial reports are of the highest quality at all times. Excellent Excel skills are essential, combined with the ability to work as part of a senior management function, influencing strategy and key decisions at every opportunity. You will have a positive approach to management, leading and mentoring teams to create a high performing environment. Prior experience using and improving TM1 is highly desirable, but not essential.
This role represents a real opportunity to come in and add value from day one. Furthermore, there are fantastic progression opportunities available within this global, market leading group. A generous salary and package (including car and bonus) is available with the role.