NXTGEN are recruiting a Financial Analyst role for a market leading employer based in Norwich. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with commercial teams and give them the financial insight needed to improve performance and profitability. As Financial Analyst, you will support the delivery of monthly Management Accounts whilst also analysing and identifying opportunities for cost saving/efficiencies. Working closely with the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will add value to sales and operations teams through the delivery of timely KPI’s and flash reports.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Support the delivery of monthly Management Accounts and variance analysis for the business unit
– Support the full budgeting and forecasting process
– Work closely with commercial and operational teams, giving them insight on performance vs plan as well as influencing key decisions
– Identify opportunities for cost saving/process efficiencies to increase profitability
– Review P&L and produce monthly reports to the business
The successful candidate will ideally be a finalist or fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Prior experience gained within a similar analyst or commercial finance focussed role would be highly desirable. Candidates will demonstrate excellent Excel skills and will be confident using costing models within Excel. An inquisitive mind and a desire to understand the key mechanics of a business will be key to succeeding in this role. Demonstrable experience in effective business partnering through the challenging/influencing of stakeholders is also essential.
For the successful candidate, this Financial Analyst role is a real opportunity to drive commercial growth within a market leading business.