NXTGEN is supporting an exciting employer based in Norwich to recruit a Financial Accountant to join part of their high-performing team. In this technically focussed position, you will become a key member of the finance team, supporting with the month-end process, maintaining the integrity of the ledgers, and getting involved with VAT and Tax returns when needed. The organisation is continuously growing and as a result, there will be plenty of opportunities to support the supervision of other team members.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Support the month-end process
– Maintain integrity of the ledgers
– Support the wider finance team with the preparation of quarterly VAT and Tax returns
– Support with wider Finance team projects, working with key stakeholders as required
– Act as a technical expert within the Finance team, supporting colleagues across the business as required
The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with prior experience in a similar technically focussed role, QBE candidates are also encouraged to apply. You will demonstrate excellent Excel skills and be confident working with both external and internal stakeholders.