NXTGEN are pleased to working with one of Norfolk’s most prestigious employers, who seek a Finance Manager to join them on a contracted basis. Initially the Finance Managers role will be contracted 6-12months but has the possibility of going permanent due to continued growth.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to pick things up quickly and support through a busy Year End and Audit. It is important that you come with prior experience in these areas and have held positions that require this level of knowledge. In addition to this the business is currently going through a transformation in regards to processes and systems meaning that you will have to be adaptable, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
* To work cohesively with the Management Accounts team in providing support of the year end audit
* Review and sign off the year end
* To complete the year end tax packs
* To produce the UK statutory accounts for to the agreed timelines set by group
* To oversee the local overseas audits and statutory accounts
* Review and sign off VAT returns
* Support Financial information required for Bids and Tenders
* Any other ad hoc tasks required to support Financial Controller
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with prior experience at Finance Managers Level. You will ideally be able to interview and commence work at short notice. If you feel you have the relevant skill set, then please apply today.