NXTGEN are recruiting a very visible Finance Business Partner role for a market leading employer based on the outskirts of Norwich. This is a fantastic role for those candidates with an inquisitive mind and desire to add value to a business. As Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the Financial Controller and Operational teams to understand current performance of the business, before identifying opportunities for cost saving or process efficiencies. The role will see the Finance Business Partner produce a number of core KPI reports on a weekly basis that will ultimately influence key business decisions.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Review cost centre overheads and identify opportunities for efficiencies/cost savings
– Review stock levels and report on stock position to Financial Controller
– Work with commercial teams on new product launches and understand potential operational costs involved with taking product to market
– Review supply chain process and understand areas for improvements/cost saving to drive profitability
– Support ongoing projects and provide project leads with financial insight to support key decisions
The successful candidate will ideally hold an AAT qualification or will be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Candidates will need to demonstrate good Excel skills and will be confident analysing large volumes of data. Excellent communication skills will be key to succeeding in this role given the need to build strong working relationships with colleagues working in Operational teams. Prior experience gained within Manufacturing, Food or FMCG is highly desirable.