NXTGEN Are pleased to be working with one of Norfolk’s top employers based in Diss. My client is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join an ever-growing team. The company offers a fantastic opportunity for progression and will allow you to continue to develop your career. This role will play a pivotal part in the decision making of business-critical decisions. If you are commercially minded, then this would be a position to suit you.
* Support the Finance Manager with the delivery of all month end analysis and insights on performance vs plan
* Support the creation of financial forecasts for a range of business units
* Review group reporting templates and ensure business unit teams are reporting in the correct manner
* Support the full review of Capex proposals to ensure that they meet the needs of the business and generate the required ROI
* Track Capex projects to ensure they remain on budget, highlighting needs to increase cost saving/increase spend as required
The successful candidate will be qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with a background in management accounts. You will have strong excel skills and be able to work with high volumes of data. You will also be able to communicate effectively with other senior stakeholders within the business and present financial insights. Please apply today to find out more