NXTGEN are pleased to be working with a client based just outside of Diss who are seeking a Finance Assistant to join a growing team and one that has gone through some positive changes. My Client is seeking someone who has experience within accounts payable but also someone who has exposure to payroll administration. This is a well rounded role and one that will give you experience/exposure to other areas of transactional accounting. The great thing about this role is its forever evolving and the opportunity to learn is endless.
The position is paying very well and offers great flexibility in regards to remote working. My Client is very aware and supportive of a work life balance and recognises this.
The main duties are :
* Processing of accounts payable transactions/ Such as invoices and Bank reconciliations
* To ensure complete and accurate processing of payroll and related PAYE & NIC transactions
* To ensure compliance with all PAYE and NIC legislation and ensure
* Processing of pension payments and compliance will all pension regulations. ( you must be familiar with this element and legislation )
* Submission of VAT returns
* Improvement of policy’s and procedures and how you can help improve current and introduce new ways of processing
You will have experience in both payroll and accounts payable, you will be someone who is able to complete the above job duties and can demonstrate this through your career history. Due to the urgent nature of this position, I am ideally looking to speak with those people who are immediately available or on short notice. This is a great opportunity offering flexible working, good pay and a chance to learn and develop. Please apply if you have the relevant skills set.