NXTGEN Recruitment are working with a client based in Thetford who are seeking a finance assistant to join them on a permanent basis. My client is a forward thinking business and will consider those who are looking for a part time role of 30-37.5 hours a week.
My Client is seeking a finance assistant who has a good all round knowledge of both Purchase and Sales Ledger and is able to work in a fast paced environment. The company continues to grow resulting in a need for a higher headcount in finance team. The role is going to offer you an abundance of transactional variety. You will need to be an organised and a hard working individual to deal with the workloads.
Finance Assistant Duties :
* Managing both sales and purchase ledger
* Processing of purchase and sales invoices
* Dealing with Accounts quires
* Reconcile bank and supplier statements
* Investigate discrepancies and reporting on any variances
* Payroll processing
* Data entry
* Credit control- Chasing down outstanding debt while maintaining a high level of professionalism and showing the ability to with hold good relationships
* Setting up payment plans
* Any adhoc duties as required
You will have experience in a Finance/ Accounts assistant role and can demonstrate a working knowledge of both ledgers. You will ideally be coming from a similar role or perhaps are looking for a step up from Purchase ledger /Sales Ledger. Due to the urgent nature of this position, my client is looking to move quickly and would consider both notice and immediate candidates. This is a great opportunity for the right person and one that you will have support in daily.
The position is paying very well and is one I strongly advise applying for. Its a great chance to join a very experienced and knowledgeable team and one that’s going from strength to strength