NXTGEN are recruiting a Finance Analyst for a market leading employer in the Peterborough area, to join their global finance team. As Finance Analyst, you will work closely with the Supply Chain and Operational teams, giving timely insight on a number of key metrics that will ultimately influence business decisions. The role will deal with large data sets and will play an active part in cross departmental meetings, with a particular focus on supply chain functions.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Take ownership for procurement and logistics reporting, reviewing data to ensure accuracy
– Support the analysis of global spend data, producing insightful commentary for the business
– Produce analysis of carbon footprint for audit requirements
– Report on core operational KPI’s including areas such as Health & Safety, supply chain and product quality
– Work closely with procurement teams, attending regular meetings with the teams to provide updates on performance
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience in a data analytics/finance analyst type role and will be comfortable working closely with operational teams. Whilst a finance qualification (AAT, Part ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) would be advantageous, it is not essential. Any prior experience working in a Manufacturing, Supply Chain or FMCG focussed business is highly desirable. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent Excel skills and will be confident working with large and complex data sets. Excellent communication skills are also essential given the need to work across multiple teams.