NXTGEN are pleased to be working with a well-known Norfolk employer based in Kings Lynn who are seeking a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. The role is being created due to an exceptional year of growth and success in bringing on new partnerships. My client is a leading business within their field and are seeking an experienced Credit controller who can help reduce the aged debtors and improve company cashflow. You will be helping the company achieve financial targets and will play a key role in building relationships with new and existing suppliers.
The main duties are
* Managing bad debtor limits, reducing impact on cashflow
* Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Dealing with any account queries or correspondence and ensure timely resolution.
* Accurately post all invoices and monthly statements
* Reconcile ledger to maintain accuracy and integrity
* Review new customer applications and credit history to mitigate risk
* The raising of Credit and debit note requests for customers
The successful candidate will ideally come with a strong background in Credit control and will have a proven track record of working at a similar level. You will be able to show and demonstrate an ability to build relationships, be organised and prioritise workloads. If you feel you have the experience required and the want to join a fast growing business and are able to operate in a high paced environment, then apply today.