NXTGEN are working with a very successful business based near Kings Lynn who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller. This role is offering an opportunity to join a growing business who year by year are improving and exceeding financial targets and are experiencing one of the busiest times recorded in the companies history. As Credit Controller, you will take responsibility for the debtors, managing credit limits and reducing bad debtors in line with payment terms. You will also work closely with the other Credit controllers in the team, building both internal and external relationships. Staff wellbeing is at the top of the agenda and this opportunity is promoting a fantastic family culture along with job security. This role doesn’t just stop here, my client is a huge supporter of personal progression. They have not only a great on boarding process but offer a continued plan of progression. The business continues to grow and with this they hope the individuals who want to be part of the journey, grow too.
This is also a role that would suit someone who isn’t perhaps looking to climb the ladder. Although the company has a clear plan to help those who want to progress, the business is also very supportive of those who want to come in do a good job and go home. What im trying to say is, there is a space for everyone.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing bad debtor limits, reducing impact on cashflow
* Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Dealing with any account queries and ensure a timely resolution.
* Accurately post all invoices and monthly statement
* Reconcile ledger to maintain accuracy and integrity
* Review new customer applications and credit history to mitigate risk
* Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met
* The raising of Credit and Debit note requests for customers
Candidates will ideally have gained experience in a similar Credit Control positions and will come with a proven track record. Excellent communication and customer skills are essential to maintain the fantastic reputation of the business. Being a team player along with strong organisational skills and having the ability to priorities work, is essential. Please Apply today