NXTGEN are working with a long established and award winning accountancy practice to recruit an Audit Senior for their Ipswich office as part of their corporate and commercial division. The firm has been investing in its staff significantly in recent times to create a culture of collaboration and development. As a result, there is plenty of progression opportunity available to the right candidate.
In this role you will be providing hands on compliance and advisory role for a variety of clients, ranging from owner managed business to larger internationally trading organisations. The successful candidate can expect to work across a variety of sectors, gaining experience of sector specific challenges.
Key Responsibilities will include:
– Take an active part in and prepare the audit plan and ensure it matches audit objectives
– Ensure all planned audit work is completed to satisfactory standards, identifying any issues to management and business owners.
– Provide technical guidance and expertise to clients
– Review audit documentation and drafts for the financial statements
– Support the training and development of junior staff
The successful candidate will ideally hold an ACA or ACCA or equivalent and have experience of working with an external client base. The candidate will also have experience of working within an accountancy practice and have a proven ability of working to deadlines. Experience using Mircosoft packages and computerised audit packages is required to be considered for this role.
Keywords: Audit, Accountancy Practice, ACA, ACCA, Audit Senior