NXTGEN are seeking a talented and ambitious Audit Semi Senior who’s looking to join a high performing Audit team based in Cambridge. As a result of recent growth, the firm have increased work within their Corporate team and the role will see the successful candidate supporting a diverse client portfolio. This is a mixed Audit Semi Senior position so the successful candidate can also expect to support with accounts preparation for a small portfolio of clients that fall under the Audit threshold, providing you with great diversity and challenge. This opportunity would be well suited to someone who wants to develop their career and has the ability to step up into a leadership type role in the future.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
– Fulfilling client Audit assignments, working in house and on client site.
– Audit Planning under supervision of Audit Manager/Partner
– Prepare and undertake compliance tests when required
– Prepare Financial statements and management accounts for clients
– Support the preparation of VAT and corporate tax submissions
The successful candidate will ideally be a part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and still actively studying. Candidates will need to demonstrate prior experience working within accountancy practice, ideally in a client facing capacity. Excellent communication skills will be key given the need to manage relationships with clients and deliver a high quality service. For the successful candidate, study support is available combined with excellent progression prospects.