NXTGEN are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant (Maternity Cover) for a SME based in Framlingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family run business who place a huge emphasis on staff satisfaction, resulting in a flexible and trusted working environment. This is a specialist company who have developed an excellent reputation in their field which has now lead to international trade.
– Processing and coding large volumes of invoices onto the Financial Systems.
– Management of all AP & AR activities, including reconciling supplier statements.
– Supporting with accounts to trial balance.
– Processing the weekly Payroll.
– Credit Control to minimise aged debt.
– Ad-Hoc duties for the Finance Director.
Candidates will ideally be studying towards or holding an AAT qualification however, QBE candidates with experience in working in a similar position are equally encouraged to apply. Candidates will demonstrate a proactive approach to their work and will be happy to pick up ad hoc tasks as part of a small but close knit business. An Advanced knowledge of Sage and Excel is desirable however, training is available to the right candidate.
Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, AAT