NXTGEN are recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant for an Accountancy firm with a real focus on employee engagement, based within their Ipswich branch. The firm is a leading player with a fantastic reputation locally and as Accounts Assistant, you will uphold the values and high levels of client services at all times.
– Monthly accounts preparation including management reports and commentary
– Preparation and submission of VAT returns
– Submission of quarterly corporate tax returns as well as advising clients on best practices
– Develop excellent working relationships with the end client
– Provide ongoing support to junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a professional practice environment and have proven experience of working in the preparation of sole trade, partnership and company accounts to review stage. An AAT qualification is desirable, with study support available to the right candidate, who is looking to progress with a Practice environment. You must be a confident IT user with previous experience of using Mircosoft Excel and be confident in your ability to use multiple finance systems.
Key Words: Accounts Assistant, Sage 50, Xero, Tax, Accountancy Practice