NXTGEN are currently working with an international food manufacturer based near Brandon who are looking to recruit an Accounts Analyst. In recent times, the organisation has experienced fantastic growth, investing heavily in both its infrastructure and people and as a result is bringing this new hire into the finance team. As Accounts Analyst, you will work closely with the operational teams, focussing on the analysis of profitability for site as well as identifying opportunities for efficiencies.
– Analysis & reporting of factory Labour costs. You will be responsible for records of time and heads in the production each day and measure these against targets and report any variances in actual spend vs target spend.
– Analyse previous weeks production volumes and of forecasting from planning to month end.
– Closely assist the Operations team to analyse utility spends, generating accurate financial reports to support decision-making.
– Review of fixed overheads and prepare data downloads of spends for review.
– Support the production teams to maximise efficiency and profitability.
– Ad Hoc projects including the review of data and new systems
The successful candidate will ideally hold an AAT qualification or will be working towards a recognised Accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA). Prior experience gained in Manufacturing, Food or FMCG is highly advantageous. Candidates will have excellent communication skills and will be confident in working closely with senior managers. An advanced knowledge of Excel will be key given the high volumes of data managed within the role.
For the successful candidates, full training and support is available along with opportunities for progression and development.
Keywords: Excel, Finance Analyst, AAT, Manufacturing, Profit, Costs